Aged 14 - 17 Years Old
The V5 Classroom Super Kit is a STEM robotics classroom and competition solution for grades 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and beyond.
Compared to the Starter Kit, the Classroom Super Kit includes more components and more options for advanced robotics with additional sensors. V5 is the next generation of robot control featuring a new robot brain with a 4.25" screen that is both touch screen and in color. In addition, the V5 kits includes updated powerful smart motors with built in encoders and interchangeable gear boxes, updated sensors and more options to take your STEM & coding program further. The classroom starter kit is made for classroom use and one kit works well in 2:1 student:robot ratio.
This kit provides you with a head start in your robotics program that will suit you well for the beginners and advanced users in your program. Remember, these kits are scale-able, which means you can add-on any components, additional motors, metal, aluminum and pneumatics to further build on your program as students push their robot design further.
V5 kits are made of a combination of metal and plastic parts that are fastened with screws, nuts and bolts. There is no need for expensive tools to put together a VEX robot. They're intended to be used in any classroom, not necessarily a shop class. The V5 robot builds can be programmed or driven using the included handheld controller. The handheld controller makes VEX fun and engages students immediately.
The V5 Classroom Super Kit engages students by bringing math, engineering, and computer science classes to life. Through hands-on building and programming, students can explore these subjects while moving at their own pace through our STEM Labs, or the hardware can be easily integrated into existing curriculum.
- Contains (1) V5 System Bundle and (1) Vision Sensor
- Includes all required parts to build the V5 Clawbot
- Teach engineering concepts with the included motion kits
- Scalable programming software suite available with VEXcode
- Standards aligned STEM Labs help develop how students approach critical thinking & problem solving
- Over 800 Components, 25 motion components, including; 6 smart motors, robot brain, 8 sensors, VEX Claw, more wheels options, high strength material and more..
- FREE Online Curriculum included
- FREE Build Instructions to help you get started with building your first VEX Clawbot.
- FREE Coding software (Blocks and Text) WIN, MAC, Chromebooks (MSI for IT deployment also available).
- Ability to enter competitions at your school, school district, community or college, university and Skills USA and Canada events
- For 2-4 students
- 276-7020 replaces 276-6550
- Kit Contains: 1 each of 276-7000, 276-7001, and 276-7002