All Products and Solutions
Rhino 8 Upgrade, Commercial Single User (from any previous version)
Rhino can create, edit, analyze, document, render, animate, and translate NURBS curves, surfaces and solids, subdivision geometry (SubD), point clouds, and polygon meshes. There are no limits on complexity, degree, or size beyond those of your hardware.
- Uninhibited free-form 3D modeling tools like those found only in products costing 20 to 50 times more. Model any shape you can imagine.
- Accuracy needed to design, prototype, engineer, analyze, and manufacture anything from an airplane to jewelry.
- Compatibility with all your other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation, and illustration software.
- Read and repair meshes and extremely challenging IGES files.
- Accessible. So easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the software.
- Fast, even on an ordinary laptop computer. No special hardware is needed.
- Development platform for hundreds of specialty 3D products.
- Affordable. Ordinary hardware. Short learning curve. Affordable purchase price. No maintenance fees.
- Rhino for Mac: The world’s most versatile 3D modeler, available on macOS.
Rhino 8 brings new modeling tools like ShrinkWrap, a huge speed boost for Mac users, simplified modeling workflows, SubD Creases, improved clipping and sectioning tools, a more customizable User Interface, a faster Render engine, new Grasshopper data types, and much more…
System Requirements Rhino runs on Windows and Mac desktop and laptop computers with: Rhino 8 for Windows Hardware 64-bit Intel or AMD processor (Not ARM) At least 8 GB (RAM) memory is recommended 600 MB disk space OpenGL 4.1 capable video card is recommended At least 4 GB Video card memory is recommended A multi-button mouse with a scroll wheel is recommended SpaceNavigator optional Apple Intel hardware with Boot Camp optional (Boot Camp is not supported on Apple Silicon Macs.) Windows Operating Systems Windows 11 Windows 10 Internet connection for Download License validation Rhino account for: Technical support on the forum Cloud Zoo license management User recommendations Since we can’t test every possible hardware combination, you can get hardware recommendations from other users… Not supported Windows 8.1 and older Windows Server (any version) Boot Camp on Apple Silicon Macs Virtualization systems such as VMWare, Remote Desktop, and Parallels Linux ARM processors including the Microsoft SQ® 1 and 2 Rhino 8 for Mac Hardware Mac with Intel or Apple processor At least 8 GB memory (RAM) is recommended 10 GB disk space A multi-button mouse with a scroll wheel is recommended SpaceNavigator and SpaceMouse Wireless optional macOS Operating Systems macOS 14 (Sonoma) macOS 13 (Ventura) macOS 12.4 (Monterey) Internet connection for Download License validation Rhino account for: Technical support on the forum Cloud Zoo license management Not supported macOS 11 (Big Sur) or older Digitizers (Faro, MicroScribe)