All Products and Solutions
This Kitronik MI:pro Protector Case for the BBC micro:bit has been designed to work with both the original micro:bit V1 and the new micro:bit V2 and continues in the traditions of our earlier cases. The cases are designed to keep the micro:bit safe, fully useable, and to offer the freedom of not being tethered to a computer.
This case requires assembly, full instructions can be found in the resources section.
The BBC micro:bit is NOT included. If you also require a BBC micro:bit, you can order a micro:bit V1 or a micro:bit V2.
- Provides excellent protection to the BBC micro:bit whilst allowing access to the bottom pins.
- Full access to the A and B buttons on the BBC micro:bit.
- Attach a battery cage to the rear of the case with the supplied sticky fixer.
- Full access to pins and connections including the micro USB connector.
- Clear case material shows the on-board LEDs in perfect clarity.
- The case is compatible with versions 1 and 2 of the micro:bit.
- When used in conjunction with a battery holder, micro:bit projects can be fully mobile.
- Available in Clear option only.
- 4 x M3 Cheese Head Nylon Machine Screw.
- 1 x Sticky Fixer Pad.
- 4 x M3 Nylon Full Nut.
- Laser-cut parts;
- 1 x Back Mounting Plate.
- 2 x Mid-layer Parts.
- 1 x Mid-layer Plate.
- 1 x Front Plate.