3D Printing & Scanning
MakerBot Labs Experimental Extruder for Replicator+ and Z18
PUSH THE BOUNDARIES OF 3D PRINTING
The MakerBot Labs Experimental Extruder for the MakerBot Replicator, Replicator+, Replicator Mini, Replicator Mini+, and Replicator Z18. Customize Your 3D Printing Experience Designed for the Advanced User who wants to push the limits of what’s possible on MakerBot 3D Printers.
- Creative Flexibility with a Range of Materials
- Push the boundaries of MakerBot 3D printing with interchangeable nozzles, custom material print modes, and unlocked advanced print settings.
- Freedom to Switch from Production to Sandbox
- Quickly switch from the reliability of the Smart Extruder+ to the Experimental Extruder to test the limits of your ideas.
- Drafting for Speed Print existing PLA materials with the included large diameter draft nozzles and dramatically reduce total print time by up to 75%.
- Designed to Be Customized With a modified thermal core and a more secure thermal barrier tube, the Experimental Extruder was redesigned to make changing nozzles easier.
- Download and print the Experimental Extruder Jig to provide a more stable platform.
MakerBot Labs Community + Resources MakerBot Labs is a community of makers, creators, and experimenters. Post a question to the community, find tips & tricks, and discover custom print modes as you push the limits of your Experimental Extruder.
Model of 3D Printer:
MakerBot Replicator Mini+
MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer (5th Gen)
MakerBot Replicator Mini Compact 3D Printer
MakerBot Replicator Z18
Refer to MakerBot Labs for Community Created Print Profiles
- 0.4 mm Brass, 0.6 mm Brass, 0.6 mm Stainless Steel, 0.8 mm Brass
- Two (2) Nozzle Wrenches
- Extruder Cap for use with Replicator+ and Replicator Mini+ 3D printers
- Active Cooling Duct for use with Replicator+ and Replicator Mini+ 3D printers (ships attached to Experimental Extruder)
- Material Swivel Clip for MakerBot Replicator Z18 configuration (ships attached to Experimental Extruder)
100 - 235°C (212 - 455°F)
SIZE & WEIGHT
12.7 L X 6.3 W X 17.7 H cm [5 x 2.5 x 7 in]
0.43 kg [0.95 lb]